Depuis plus de sept décennies, United Bank of Africa (UBA) fournit des services financiers de qualité supérieure aux petites entreprises, aux sociétés, aux gouvernements, aux institutions et aux particuliers du monde entier. Nous sommes présents au Royaume-Uni, aux États-Unis et en France.
Poste 1 : (05) agents de contrôle interne
Internal Control Officer :
Ensure compliance of daily business office operations with the Bank’s policies and external regulatory and statutory compliance legislation in force.
Key Accountabilities :
- Ensure strict adherence to statutory policies, procedures and regulatory compliance on work processes and daily operations ;
- Assist business offices on compliance and regulatory issues and provide counselling whenever it is required ;
- Improve control and compliance awareness culture in the business offices ;
- Daily call-over of transactions ;
- Ensure the KYC compliant environment is maintained ;
- Ensure integrity in Business Office transactions ;
- Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the data recorded therein ;
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports as may be required ;
- Ensure all escalated audit exceptions open in the business office are properly closed ;
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and Compliance reports.
Qualification required :
Minimum education level – Bachelor’s Degree in Audit and Control, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance or any other relevant discipline.
Experience required : Candidates (External only) must have at least 3 years’ seniority in the Banking Industry. Preferred candidates would ideally have a Financial, Accounting, Audit or Internal Control background.
Key Competencies ;
- Banking Operations ;
- Auditing and Internal Control ;
- Regulatory Laws ;
- Fraud and Operational risk.
- Integrity ;
- Problem solving skills ;
- Attention to details ;
- Good communication skills ;
- Good team Player.
Application submission :
Candidates should send their resume and motivation letter to [email protected] with the heading “Internal Control Officer” no later than October 12, 2021 at 5.00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to proceed to the interview stage.
Poste 2 : (02) agent de transfert de fonds, Douala
- Management of UBA’s remittance products portfolio in a way that ensures the Bank grows its position of leadership and dominance ;
- Assist in identification, development and management of business opportunities ;
- Sales management with emphasis on product quality to ensure the remittance product lines remain competitive in the Cameroonian market ;
- Enable UBA Cameroun to win in the Remittances Market space in Cameroun ;
- Create product awareness and training of staff and vendor.
Key Accountabilities :
- Build a fit for purpose remittances strategy that delivers the expected outcomes ;
- Monitor the Bank’s remittance products portfolio sales with a view to identifying non-performance segments ;
- Work with Business offices to identify the needs, reactions to and the performance of remittance products in the market ;
- Assign targets to Branches and monitor them to ensure these targets are met and surpassed ;
- Maintain up-dated database on the remittance business of the Bank ;
- Product /process enhancement for remittance product lines ;
- Participate in budget preparation, annual marketing plans and strategies for the business offices to achieve targeted growth objectives in retail and transaction Banking ;
- Deliver high standard remittances knowledge enhancement through trainings and sensitization ;
- Drive market development and brand building activities to position and maintain the remittance solutions in leadership ranks ;
- Assist in preparing product/project paper ;
- Roll out marketing actions and track performance of direct or indirect network ;
- Follow up with agents to increase sales points and activate dormant points.
Key Performance Indicator :
- Number of new strategic alliances & business outlets (including ;
- Subagents and partners) developed /acquired ;
- Market share, customer acquisition and retention through new and improved offerings ;
- Internal product awareness and training /Getting Business offices involved in remittance products sales plan ;
- Turnaround time for new product/promotion/action plan rollout ;
- Contribute to the profitability of the department.
A degree in Marketing, Sales or General Management.
- Marketing, Sales and Communication ;
- Past experience working in a remittances Unit shall be an advantage.
Key Competencies :
- Product Knowledge ;
- Industry knowledge ;
- Communication skills ;
- Ability to execute ;
- Interpersonal skills ;
- Relationship management ;
- Marketing skills ;
- Data collection and analysis.
Application submission :
Candidates should send their resume and motivation letter to [email protected], with the heading “ Remittance Officer ” by Saturday, October 10, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to proceed to the interview stage.