FHI 360 (anciennement Family Health International ) est une organisation de développement humain à but non lucratif basée en Caroline du Nord. FHI 360 dessert plus de 70 pays et tous les États et territoires américains. Créée en 1971, l’organisation a longtemps géré des projets liés à la planification familiale et à la santé reproductive.
Under the guidance of the COP, provide technical leadership, develop technical strategies and oversee the technical implementation of the ACEBAY Project.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Provide leadership on all technical matters and ensure quality of the ACEBAY PR-HIV Program ;
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the design and implementation of the technical program areas of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support, pediatric care and treatment, PMTCT, CT, TB/HIV, OVC and support programs ;
- Ensure that high quality technical programs are implemented in a timely manner and in coordination and collaboration with partners, the GON and other stakeholders ;
- Oversee quality assurance program for all technical aspects of the Program
- Ensure the technical training and staff development in the ACEBAY PR-HIV Program in relevant areas ;
- Ensure that appropriate technical strategies, policies and SOP’s are developed and implemented in accordance to ACEBAY and Nigerian regulations ;
- Assist with the management, development and monitoring of work plans and budgets; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance for interventions ;
- Provide technical assistance through the review and/or writing of protocols, papers, reports to ensure accuracy and appropriateness ;
- In collaboration with the COP, oversee the implementation of an indicator-based performance monitoring plan ;
- Support the COP to ensure that all technical areas of the project are integrated and maximize the use of available resources of the project ;
- Oversee reporting and monitoring of technical performance metrics ;
- Ensure technical program quality according to set standards including quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives ;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
- Considerable experience in designing and implementing HIV/AIDS care and support projects in developing countries ;
- Sound knowledge of ongoing and emerging issues in relation to HIV/AIDS care, treatment and support, as well as HIV prevention ;
- Proven skills in management, supervision and leadership ;
- Familiarity with the scientific literature on HIV/AIDS and with research on public health issues ;
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection ;
- Ability to manage projects, consultants, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs ;
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance ;
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal and external stakeholders ;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint ;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience ;
- or MS/MA in social science, public health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 7 years relevant supervisory experience ;
- Or BS/BA in social science, public health or related field, with a minimum of 11 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 9 years of relevant supervisory experience ;
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, Global Fund, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.