Action contre la Faim travaille en RDC depuis 1997 en mettant en œuvre des programmes d’urgence et de développement en nutrition et santé, FLS et WASH. Des approches multisectorielles intégrant la nutrition et le WASH en accord avec la stratégie nationale sont mises en œuvre dans 6 provinces.
One of ACF’s main areas of expertise in DRC is the rapid response to nutritional crises, operational since 2008 with the financial support of donors such as UNICEF, ECHO and DFID. Since 2008, more than 100 nutritional surveys and more than 60,000 malnourished children have been treated by ACF’s emergency response teams. Over the past four years, ACF has carried out more than 35 rapid response interventions across the country, including the provinces of Kasai Central and Oriental, Sankuru, Kwilu, Kwangu, Equateur, Tshuapa, Maniema and Tanganyka.
DRC Mission has 280 national staff and 44 international staff. As DCD Business Development and Partnership, you will have the opportunity to work with a qualified team of different nationalities.
As part of the country management team, you will be in charge of the business development and partnership unit, and will be managing a diverse team of 4 to six people.
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
You will work in coordination with the Deputy Country Director for Program (DCD P) to ensure adequate analysis of programs impact and research on new programmatic approaches.
You will be responsible for :
- Business Development, with a focus on business planning and pursuits in humanitarian and development opportunities
- Building out strategic areas of growth in localization and partnerships
- Leadership and Management : directly managing a group of four team members, you will guide efforts, and oversee all aspects of proposal development and reporting, including presentation of collected evidence for achievements of strategic milestones along the program cycle.
Masters level degree in International Relations, Development Studies or related technical discipline relevant for ACF programs is strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline combined with substantive work and international experience will be considered;
5 years of experience in successful proposal development.
Experience with USAID (BHA) and FCDO solicitations is required; substantive relevant experience in proposal development for other multilateral or bilateral donors is strongly preferred;
Experience in developing and managing localization processes is an asset;
Excellent technical skills in writing, editing, formatting, research, negotiation, and verbal communications;
Excellent level of English required.
Fluency in French is an asset;
Ability to effectively communicate with and coordinate activities of multiple partners, including field-based staff;
Builds links, maintains relationships or puts an end to them,as required to keep moving forward;
Ability to develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2735€ to 3185€ upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: $1021 net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 150€
- Child allowance: 1500€ per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000€/year)
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 € at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.